Express Entry Program

Skilled WorkerSkilled Worker

Expression of Interest (EOI)

Canada is a fantastic country which holds many work and lifestyle opportunities. If you are a skilled worker or have something to offer that an employer sees fit, you may be entitled entry to the country for work and potentially residence. This is supported and operated by the Federal Skilled worker Program of Canada! Further more if you have been offered work by a Canadian Employer , are an international student or foreign worker  that currently reside legally in Canada you may also qualify permanent residence in the country. There are a number of different and viable options which you can give you work or permanent residence in Canada. However it is of up most importance to seek assistance and guidance in understanding and filing a complete application to immigrate to Canada as a skilled worker. please click here to contact our office.

Member of ICCRC

Licensed member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council



Highly Rated by the BBB

Accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2012 with
an A+ rating