Immigration pathway for Colombian, Haitian and Venezuelan nationals with family in Canada

If you are a Canadian zitizen or permanent resident of Canada and have a family member who are citizens of Colombia, Haiti or Venezuel, and currently live in Mexico, Central or South America or the Carribean, and if these familly members of yours are one of them such as  a spouse, common law partner, children, parent, grandparents or siblings, you can sponser them. For more information and better understanding of this program, you can contact our immigration consultant at Canada Immigrtion and Employmetn Consulting Services Inc for further elabortion. You can contact us at  or call us at +1(403) 398-7203 to book a consultation. 

Canda increases the financial requiremen for inter...
Eligible travelers from 13 more countries now qual...


Already Registered? Login Here
No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment

Member of ICCRC

Licensed member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council



Highly Rated by the BBB

Accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2012 with
an A+ rating