The major changes in the new Citizenship Act will be
1. You are not required to show your intent to live in Canada once you become a Canadian citizen.
2. Citizenship revocation provisions only applying to dual citizens are repealed.
3. Minors can qualify on their own .
We want you to stay tuned for the following expected changes:
1. Physical presence in Canada requirements will be reduced to 3 out of 5 years
2. Some number of days applicant stayed in Canada as a temporry resident or protected person before becoming a permanent resident will be considered
3. Age range for langauge and knowledge requirements will be reduced to 18-54